Along with its dedication to serve health and life sciences sector, LAPROPHAN has been conducting citizen actions since the dawn of its creation.
Commitment to improving access to care:
- A leading role in the struggle against endemic diseases such as trachoma, malaria, ringworm, tuberculosis, by producing specific medicines.
- Permanent support of medical caravans for remote populations throughout Morocco.
- Regular contribution to the actions of Mohammed V Foundation.
- Participation in actions for people with special needs in Morocco.
- Mutual aid Donations of medicines towards the affected countries
Action for mother and child:
- Regular organization of “mother and child” caravans.
- Action for children with diabetes through a partnership with the ONA Foundation.
- Regular presence and support through actions in favor of children.
Contribution to the promotion and the development of scientific research:
- Several partnership agreements with national and international medicine and pharmacy universities.
- Active support of the action carried out by medical and pharmaceutical learned societies.
Contribution to continuing professional development of health professionals:
- Support for the actions of continuing medical and pharmaceutical training.
- Contribution to training activities in the paramedical sciences.
- Support of specialized scientific publications for physicians, pharmacists and health professionals.
Support and care of young laureates and students:
- Organization of internships for pharmacists who are laureates of the Moroccan Universities.
- Sponsorship of graduation ceremonies in Moroccan Universities of medicine and pharmacy.
- Layout of the student activity room at the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Rabat.
- Sponsorship of students from African countries in the Moroccan universities of pharmacy.
Participation in the socio-cultural field and in the environment:
- Sustainable Human Development Excellence Award of the “SWISS MOROCCO Foundation for Sustainable Development”; FSMD in Geneva in 2010
- Contribution to the World Earth Day (in 2009) with the Environment and Community Center of AL AKHAWAYN (with AL AKHAWAYN Testimonies)
- Historical and cultural action through the restoration of the mosque of TINMEL.
- Donation of Equipment for schools and children accommodation in the rural world.
- Donation of School equipment in Casablanca especially Emergency first aid cabinet.